FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Many of you have asked the following questions about Eagle Forum University. For your convenience, we’ve listed some of the more popular questions and answers. Having problems logging in?
- Make sure your browser’s security settings allow Cookies to be set. If you have altered your browser’s security settings to disable Cookies, then you need to change these security settings to allow Cookies. The error message “Username and Password are Invalid” will be displayed. By default, all browsers (MS Explorer, Netscape, and AOL) are set to accept Cookies. This error only applies to advanced users.
What’s an ‘online’ course?
- An online course has a few things in common with a traditional correspondence course, in that it can be completed at your own pace, at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. You just go to your computer, or any computer for that matter, and type in http://www.EagleForumU.org
- If you’re already registered for the course, just log in with your username and password and work through each lesson and correspond with your instructor through the Discussion Board.
- You can also interact with your classmates through the Discussion Board.
How much does it cost?
- Eagle Forum University’s courses are absolutely free of charge.
How do I enroll?
- Click on “Register Now” on the bottom of the Welcome page or underneath the Course Description on the right sidebar.
- Enter your basic information, your username, password, and email address.
- After you’ve entered this basic information, submit it and you are automatically enrolled in the current online course.
- Begin your first lesson whenever you’re ready.
Do I need to show up for class at a certain time or on a certain day?
- The great benefit of Eagle Forum University is that it you can work at your own pace!
- The courses do have start and end dates, but they are typically 4 to 8 week courses with lessons posted every week.
- Read through the instructor’s lecture at your own pace.
- Add your comments and/or questions to the Discussion Board as part of your class participation exercise.
- At the end of each lesson is a short test for your own information — scores are not recorded – these are non-credit courses!
Who are the instructors?
- Eagle Forum University’s instructors are professionals, college professors, authors, and leaders in a wide variety of areas.
What if I’ve forgotten my password?
- To retrieve your forgotten password Click Here. Simply tell us what your email address is and we’ll look it up in our records. If your email address matches our records we’ll send you your lost password. Email is usually delivered within 10 minutes of request. If you are still experiencing difficulties, contact us at [email protected].
How do you protect my privacy?
- Eagle Forum University ensures the privacy and security of its members. Your information will not be released to any party without your consent.
What if I have further questions?
- Please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll be glad to get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.